Thursday, December 11, 2014

Deck The Hall Christmas Market 2014


The Deck the Hall Christmas Market was held this year at the Cowichan Exhibition Grounds.  There were 70+ vendors, live craft demonstrations, christmas music, & a cafeteria.  It was a pleasure helping host the event and also help out in the children's craft section. 
I also displayed my artwork and had button crafting demonstrations throughout the two day event. 


In the children's craft section I had brought fuse beads to let the children create there own crafts to take home for free.  They were very creative! 








Crafts Fair Patrons were welcome to choose a button design and I would make it on the spot for them! This was a great way to have some seasonal fun and interact with art!


This year I also had the opportunity to paint the windows! I choose to represent a winter wonderland.






No comments:

Post a Comment